2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday at Melonheadz

Good Morning, friends.  I hope y'all enjoyed your weekend.  It snowed here Friday night and my hubby hurt his back at work, so he has been taking it easy all weekend.  Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow.

Monday's mean a new challenge at Melonheadz Friends.  Our challenges are bi-weekly so you have extra time to get a project in.  Our challenge this week is "Christmas".  I used the Gingerbread Babies set to make my card.  You can purchase this set in either color or black and white Here, in Nikk's Etsy shop.

I haven't put a sentiment on this yet, as I haven't decided whom I am sending it to.  I fussy cut out the people and the house and used foam tape to adhere to the card which has been layered with DCWV paper.  Adding some red gems and an Old Olive ribbon finished off this sweet card.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  I pray everyone has a great day.  Enjoy your last few days before Christmas.  God bless y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE, Emily! Love the DP'S you chose to go with the fab images. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness - how delightful :-) They are so cute and I LUV the house xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that plaid paper, and your little gingerbread house is adorable!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.