2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, December 23, 2013

Melonheadz Friends Monda

Happy Monday!  Today is the start of Melonheadz Friends new challenge.  This is our last challenge for this year.  This is sad, but I am looking forward to 2014 and all the wonderful things this new year is going to bring.

Our challenge is: Anything Goes.  I always love these challenges.


I chose to use the "Pink Pirate" Bundle from Nikki's store.  I colored all the images with my BIC Markers and fussy cut everything out.  I used a black sharpie to go around all the edges to hide the white edges. I added some glitter gel pen in Clear Star for some glitter...a girl has to bling it up, right?  I used three different papers from Recollections All Girl stack. The Black card stock is from Recollections and some of the images are adhered using pop dots.  The sentiment is from a Studio G stamp, inked up in Primrose Petals SU ink.

I hope y'all like this cute little pirate.  I am going to save this card for my daughter's birthday in May. She loves pink and black, so she will like it.  Maybe I'll see one of your cards entered into the new challenge this week.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  God bless y'all.

Entered into:
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge--Tartan or Check

1 comment:

  1. uUSuch a fun card. Thank you so much for joining us at an Oldie But a Goodie Challenge and keep using up all that old stash. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.