2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, December 12, 2013

Melonheadz Friends Christmas Challenge

Hello my crafty friends.  I am a bit late posting this card.  I should have had it up on Monday, but I awoke with a migraine and didn't do anything.  That, of course, put me way behind on everything.

This fortnight challenge at Melonheadz Friends is a "Christmas Challenge".  Create anything with a Christmas theme.

Just a quick reminder of our rules - you are not required to use an image from MELONHEADZ ETSY SHOP, but if you do, you can enter as many times as you like and your theme will be anything goes.  If you choose not to use an image from Melonheadz, that is fine too, but then you must follow the challenge theme and are allowed 2 entries per person.

I chose to use a precolored digi set for this card.  I used 

the "Gingerbread" set.

I printed out the images on Neenah Solar White card 

stock and fussy cut them out.  I used two patterned 

papers from DCWV, gems from Queen and Co.  and a 

ribbon bow from my stash.  The card base is an Olive

Green from Colorbok.

I hope that we will see y'all for this wide open

challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope y'all have a

great day.  God bless.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.