2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, December 9, 2013

Marvelous Monday with Digi Darla

Hello there, friends.  Today is Monday and that means the start of a new challenge over at Digi Darla.  Our last challenge, The Holly Copy Cat image, brought in some beautiful creations.  Our winner of 5 images from the store is:
BASTELARENA

Congrats, Bastelarena.  This is an amazing little tag.  Make sure you contact Denise to claim your prize.

Our new challenge is "SNOWMEN OR SANTA".  That gives you quite a range of items to choose from.  There are so many different styles of Santa's and Snowmen out there.
The winner, chosen by Random.org, will win 5 images from the store as long as use a Digi Darla image.

I chose to use Snowmen as my basis.  Here's what I came up with:


I colored this cute snowman with BIC Markers and Sakura Glitter gel pens.  I used Labels 10 from Spellbinders to die cut the snowman.  I cut a red label of the same size and off set the image.  I used two pieces of patterned paper from K & Co's Mod Holiday stack.  The snowflakes are punches that I colored with a gold metallic pen so that they would match the gold on the snowman's scarf and hat.  Before adhering the background paper, I ran it through a Darice EF called Corner Swirls.  Adding some gems to the center of the snowflakes and printing out the sentiment finished off the card.

I hope y'all have enjoyed this sweet card.  I hope to see some of y'alls cards in our challenge this week.  Have a wonderful Monday and God bless y'all.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.