2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, November 1, 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Howdy friends.  I have found a new challenge site.  Some of the Wicked Bloggers from the 31 Days of Halloween Smeared and Smudged Blog Hop enter this challenge and I thought it might be a way for me to let myself go dark every now and again.  

The challenge for this week is #108 Creepy Halloween.  I used a background paper from Bearly Mine and an image from Smudgy Antics to make this ATC.


I used Crayola colored pencils and OMS for this image.  I fussy cut it out and added the epithet on the tomb stone.  I used pop dots to add the image to the background.  Each piece was inked with DI Vintage Photo.

I'm still not exactly sure about this whole ATC thing. They are so small that I'm not sure exactly what to put on them.  I don't want to overwhelm the image. I guess I'll get it sooner or later.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day! 

7 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous ATC!!!! You have to join in the smeared and smudged ATC swap!!! check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You did a great job - thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! I often take my ATC's and later turn them into full-size cards or tags - but swaps are a lot of fun to participate in, too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Love the image.Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put a lot of detail into this with layers. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Em, this is fab! Wicked Wednesday is one of my fave places to play, although it's not always a creepy theme. Working in miniature can be tough, but you've done a wonderful job. Looking for more dark challenges try PunkYouGirl and Left of Center. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastically creepy. Congrats on being top 3 at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.