2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge

Hello there.  Welcome back to my little spot in blog land.  I am so grateful to everyone of you who take the time to come see what I have been up to.

Today's card is for the new Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog challenge.  It's Anything Goes and the DT used Eureka images this week.


I chose "The Legend of the Butterfly" for my card.  It's a beautiful story.  I trimmed it down and inked the edges before matting it on a piece of Cream card stock.  The card base is made from the same Cream Recollections card stock.  The patterned papers are from K & Co.  All those cute little butterflies are made from the Martha Stewart punches, but I'm not sure of the names.  The one punch has the larger butterfly and the other has three smaller butterflies.  I added some pearls to the bigger ones to finish off my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all will consider joining us at TCCCB this week.  Have a great day and God bless!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.