2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, November 23, 2013

Spectacular Saturday with Paper A La Mode

It's Saturday.  I got to sleep in today.  Yippee!!  I don't get to sleep in very often and boy, did I enjoy it. 

Today starts a new challenge at Paper A La Mode.  Last week's challenge, "Snowflakes and Stars" brought in some beautiful cards.    

This week's challenge is "Die Cuts/Punches"  and I used my Spellbinders Hexagon dies and an image from Beccy Muir.

I colored the birdhouse with my Crayolas and fussy cut it.  I used a K & Co paper for the hexagons.  I added a couple pieces of washi tape at the top because it just looked too plain.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

I hope to see your creations at Paper A La Mode for this week's challenge.  Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.