2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, November 4, 2013

Mondays with Digi Darla



Hello there.  It's the first day of a new week and back to school for Kierstynne.  She is doing so much better and after a week off of school, she's ready to go back.  We have a lot to catch up on, but we will have a good week.

Today starts a new challenge with Digi Darla.  Our challenge this week is a Photo Inspiration challenge.


Aren't these some beautiful colors?  This palette is courtesy of Design Seeds.  

Here's what I made for this challenge:
I began by making a background on glossy paper with alcohol inks.  I trimmed it down a bit to fit a standard A2 size card base (Recollections).  The image is called Sailboat True Love and can be found in the Digi Darla Store.  I added some fish ribbon along the bottom and a cool button that reminded me of the ocean.  I also added a piece of sea glass to the top of the button.

I hope y'all will decided to join us at Digi Darla this week to join in this great challenge.  Have a blessed day and God bless.

5 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! I just LOVE how that background came out!! Wow!!! Love that image too.. wow!! Just gorgeous!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out really freakin' cool Em. The colours really worked well for this kind of creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love the background for this card and the colors. You have inspired me to try glossy paper and alcohol inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! The background is just stunning!

    Have a great week!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card EM! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.