2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kenny K's DT Call



Hello there.  Guess what time it is?  It's DT Call time at Kenny K's.  

We are looking for six (6) talented designers and four (4) VIP Guest Designers to join us for the New Year!
Are you excited? We sure are!

KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK*KENNYK 
  1. Do you currently have a craft blog and/or a Facebook craft page?
  2. Do you love creating paper projects?
  3. Do you enjoy coloring beautiful digital images?
  4. Do you like to inspire other crafters and your team?
  5. Would you like to actively be part of a friendly and dynamic team?
  6. Can you take clear pictures of your work?
  7. Can you meet deadlines?
Did you answer yes to all the above? This call might be perfect for you....Then go here to read all the information on how to enter.

I love Kenny's images.  They are so fun and funky. I am entering this DT Call.  I think y'all should too.

Here's a card that I created earlier this year, but I definitely love it.  I'm using it for my entry card.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope that y'all will make a card and enter the DT Call, too.  You never know, you might be picked. :)

God bless and have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck it's a fabulous card!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Emily! Thanks so much for your interest in KennyK Krafty Krew’s DT call ! I loved visiting your blog today. Good luck!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.