2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, November 8, 2013

Just Some Lines Challenge

Today's card is for the Just Some Lines challenge: 3 or more embellishments.  I used this beautiful JSL image and colored her with Crayola colored pencils and OMS.


The image had her eyes closed, but I altered it just a bit and added so me eyes using acrylic paint.  The papers are from DCWV and the sentiment is from my stash.  When I first started stamping and scrapping, I would pull everything out of it's package and store it by theme.  Yeah, I've learned not to do that.  Now, I keep everything in it's package or if I use another form of storage I make sure to label each stamp set and paper pad.  My three or more embellishments are the rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope y'all have a wonderfully blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. Em, your card is SUPER cute! I love how you added the open eyes, how creative. Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty! Great eyes too! Thanks for joining us at Just Some lines.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emily! How pretty! I just love the color combination you used; and your cute embellishments! You did a great job on her hair too!

    Thank you so much for playing along with the design team.

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT -Just Some Lines
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I am your new follower #87; come follow me back if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've coloured her so beautifully,Em.Her eyes look great - that hint of sparkle really adds life to them.Love your colour/paper choices too.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty card love your choice of digi stamp. thank you for joint us at Just some lines
    kaz. x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet - i LOVE this image. Thanks for joining our challenge at Just Some Lines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Your image is beautifully coloured!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Just Some Lines!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.