2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, November 11, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

Welcome back to my little piece of the world.  It's been pretty chilly here in NE PA.  I am so not ready for winter.  I hate snow.  Yep, that's right.  I said it. I live in Pennsylvania and I hate snow.  Thank God I don't live in one of those places where it snows in feet and not inches.  I wouldn't know what to do.

So, that being said, I made a winter card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.

It's a very CAS card.  I don't make these too often, but the sketch just called for one.  It's a bit hard to see, but I used some Summer Sky Memento Ink and stamped random snowflakes on the bottom part of the card.  I used the same stamp and ink and added some snowflakes to the sentiment.  The two papers are from DCWV Dots 6x6 paper pad.  I used a Fiskars punch for the sentiment and it's from a set of stamps that I first got when I started stamping, so I'm not sure who designed it.  Adding three light blue rhinestones finished off this quick and easy card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope y'all have a great night/day!  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.