2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sassy Saturday with The Outlawz, Paper A la Mode

Hello there friends.  Thanks for joining me for a new challenge over at the Outlawz, Paper A la Mode.  Last week our challenge was Doodling.  Theresa threw me for a loop with that one.  I'm not a doodler.  But, I managed to get a card done.

This week, Miranda, has come up with a pretty nifty challenge.  It's a color challenge, but the trick is you have to use colors that begin with the first initial of your first name.  For example, my name, Emily, I used Eggplant and Evergreen.  If you have one of those names that just doesn't have a color associated with it, you can use any color.

Here's what I came up with:

I used a stamp set from Close to My Heart to make this flower.  I stamped each petal twice, once in Purple Hydrangea and once in Bamboo Leaves.  I used glue dots to put it together.  The centers are die cut from a Cuttlebug set of dies.  I used Eggplant and Evergreen card stock and a piece of patterned paper from my stash.  Adding some pearls finished off this card.

Thanks again for joining me.  I hope to see some of y'all's work at the Outlawz this week.  God bless and have a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.