2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, October 4, 2013

Fabulous Friday with QKR Stampede

Happy Friday, y'all.  Today starts a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  Our challenge for this week is  "Fall Colors".  Be sure to check the blog if you entered a card last week to see if you are a winner. 

You are probably seeing this here on my blog before it's posted on the QKR blog because Facebook decided to do an upgrade and I couldn't get in to add my card.  Dang FB!

I used Digi #18807 Jack to make my card.  I colored him with colored pencils and OMS.
After coloring this cute little guy, I used my Spellbinders dies and my Cuttlebug to cut the image and the mat. I inked the image with Wild Honey Distress Ink.   I used papers from DCWV and Me and My Big Ideas.  The card stock base is Me and My Big Ideas and the mat is Recollections.  I had a ton of these leaf brads but instead of using them as brads, I took the prongs off and used Glossy Accents to add them the card.  The sentiment is a dollar stamp from Michael's.  I stamped only the sentiment part of the stamp.

I hope y'all will decide to join us for this week's challenge. I would love to see what y'all create.  Have a great day!  God bless.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.